MicroTrain, an IT training and recruiting provider has a client (healthcare) which is seeking an Sr. EPIC Implementation Analyst for their Chicago, IL (downtown) location for a direct hire position (not contract).
- At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience.
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
- Implement Epic Ambulatory application and identify areas for improvement
- Provide end-user support for Epic Ambulatory application
- Troubleshoot problems and questions during training and go-live
- Serve as liaison between users and implementation staff
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents.
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
- Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
- Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
- Validate workflows and configurations for Epic Ambulatory
- Maintain data quality and participate in testing and training
- Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
- Work collaboratively with Systems Analyst to develop designs, mockups and prototypes.
- Communicate technical design issues to non-technical people.
- Ability to lead Business in programs with complex projects.
- Work within timeline and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
- Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure support and current initiatives.
- Experience in medical interface implementations (HL7,CCD) and HL& communications is a plus.
MicroTrain is a leader in the Chicago area, imparting technology and management training for companies and individual IT professionals. We are a Certified Training organization, as well as Certified Business Partner with the Project Management Institute and Microsoft. We have provided quality training to over 10,000 professionals in the Chicago area, making us one of the largest and most successful training companies in the area.
About MicroTrain Recruitment Services
MicroTrain Recruitment Services transcends the norms of the recruiting industry by utilizing demonstrated methodologies to attract and engage the most sought after IT talent. Combining IT integrity, business expertise and vastly experienced personnel we partner with our customers to enable them achieve significant results. As a certified training provider our training and certification process ensures the technical validity of the personnel we deliver.