MicroTrain, an IT training and recruiting provider has a client (financial services) which is seeking a Sr. C++ Developer (Equity Derivatives) for their Chicago, IL (downtown) location for a 9 month contract position (with the option to extend).
Position Synopsis (Technical):
- Must have 7+ years of experience using C++
- Must have experience with the following:
- STL, Scripting (Perl)
- Multithreading, Sybase
- Market Data
- Reuters SSL
- Must have programming experience in risk systems, equity derivatives, Option Greeks
- Experience working directly with the business users
- Ability to architect a solution and lead/participate in the development of the solution
- 7+ years of experience working with Perl, SQL, Unix/Linux
- Need to have at least 2-3 years experience with JAVA
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Front Office environment.
- You will design, code, test, debug and document programs
- You will work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
- Excellent and written communication skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
MicroTrain is a leader in the Chicago area, imparting technology and management training for companies and individual IT professionals. We are a Certified Training organization, as well as Certified Business Partner with the Project Management Institute and Microsoft. We have provided quality training to over 10,000 professionals in the Chicago area, making us one of the largest and most successful training companies in the area.
About MicroTrain Recruitment Services
MicroTrain Recruitment Services transcends the norms of the recruiting industry by utilizing demonstrated methodologies to attract and engage the most sought after IT talent. Combining IT integrity, business expertise and vastly experienced personnel we partner with our customers to enable them achieve significant results. As a certified training provider our training and certification process ensures the technical validity of the personnel we deliver.