MicroTrain, an IT training and recruiting provider has a client (mobile OS Company) which is seeking a Lead SharePoint Architect for their Chicago, IL (downtown) location for a direct hire position (not contract).
- 5+ years of SharePoint experience
- 3+ yrs Management experience
- Proficient with SharePoint application development and infrastructure.
- You will have excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
- 7+ years as an architect
- 3+ years demonstrated advance proficiency in the following:
- .NET Framework
- QA & Testing procedures
- C#, Visual Basic .NET
- Microsoft SQL
- 5+ years demonstrated advance proficiency development methodologies
- 3+ years technical lead or management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead consultants in various project work streams
- Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverables
- Developed technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Microsoft Certification
- You will have demonstrated strong knowledge and advance proficiency in the following:
- FAST Search
- Systems Integration with SharePoint
- Commerce Server
Key Responsibilities associated with the role:
- Architecting enterprise level business solutions based on SharePoint technologies
- Participate in proposal responses/pre-sales support w.r.t. SharePoint solution architecture
- Grooming & mentoring of next level architects, technical leads, designers & developers
- Identify and build reusable components and knowledge papers
- Present COE capabilities to internal & external (client) stakeholders
MicroTrain is a leader in the Chicago area, imparting technology and management training for companies and individual IT professionals. We are a Certified Training organization, as well as Certified Business Partner with the Project Management Institute and Microsoft. We have provided quality training to over 10,000 professionals in the Chicago area, making us one of the largest and most successful training companies in the area.
About MicroTrain Recruitment Services
MicroTrain Recruitment Services transcends the norms of the recruiting industry by utilizing demonstrated methodologies to attract and engage the most sought after IT talent. Combining IT integrity, business expertise and vastly experienced personnel we partner with our customers to enable them achieve significant results. As a certified training provider our training and certification process ensures the technical validity of the personnel we deliver.